How do I get insurance?

It is your responsibility as a qualified instructor to organise your own insurance. If you are REPs member you can organise insurance through them, alternatively with another company. Ensure you have public liability protection and/or professional indemnity. The most important thing to remember for professional practice is do not work outside of your qualification boundaries.

Need to pay for this course? Click the link to pay via PayPal:

Request Information

Do you have any professional qualifications?

If yes, which ones?

How did you find us?

We will process your data in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You may withdraw this consent at any time.