Given the ongoing changes in the sector, we felt it was important for you to be able to access information on how and if our service is being affected by COVID-19. This is under constant review and will be updated accordingly. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For a summary, you can watch the Facebook live here (from March 2020).
- All online courses are running as normal with no impact currently (including pre and postnatal, older adult, mental health, chair based exercise, exercise referral and back pain*) plus online CPD seminars
- The qualifications associated with multiple choice exams can now be completed via the YMCA Award online exam platform from the comfort of your home.
- Learners unable to sit the theory papers due to technical restrictions will become our first priority once it is safe to do so.
- All qualifications that previously had in person workshop sessions are now delivered online via Zoom.
- Our team are working remotely and we are already set up to do this so all roles continues as normal.
- All team members are qualified as tutors, assessors and IQA’s so should a member of the team become unwell, we have the ability to switch roles.
- Our ability to take calls and reply to messages may be slightly delayed in certain circumstances although this is unlikely. We aim to return calls within 3 hours.
- Manuals and hardcopy resources will still be posted to you but there may be delay in delivery at times due to the extra demand on the Royal Mail service.
- The awarding organisations are still operating – remotely where necessarily to ensure all qualifications continue to run.
- Hardcopy certificates are limited when the awarding organisations are not working from their offices. We will aim to get hardcopy certificates to you as soon as possible.
Any questions, then get in touch using the messenger button or email info@puretraininganddevelo
pment.co.ukThank you for your time