Given the current situation, we felt it was important for you to be able to access information on how and if our service is being affected by COVID-19. This is under constant review and will be updated accordingly. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For a summary, you can watch the Facebook live here.
- All online courses are running as normal with no impact currently (including pre and postnatal, older adult, mental health and back pain*) plus online CPD seminars
- Theory papers associated with some courses are currently postponed and will become our first priority once it is safe to do so
- Attended assessment days are currently postponed and will become our first priority once it is safe to do so – we may have an update on options by the end of the week
- Our team are working remotely and we are already set up to do this so all roles continues as normal
- All team members are qualified as tutors, assessors and IQA’s so should a member of the team become unwell, we have the ability to switch roles
- Our ability to take calls and reply to messages may be slightly delayed in certain circumstances although this is unlikely. We aim to return calls within 3 hours.
- Manuals can still be posted to you as long as the Post Office remains open and will be packed whilst wearing gloves to control safety measures from our end
- The awarding organisations are still operating – remotely where necessarily to ensure all qualifications continue to run.
Any questions, then get in touch using the messenger button or email info@puretraininganddevelo
Thank you for your time