We have designed some free tools to help you save time and money so you can focus on the important parts of being a successful fitness professional.
Have a look at the freebies we have so far…
As part of our PTD Hub platform, we created a 3 part video series to help you train and engage older people in your fitness sessions. If you currently work with this demographic or would like to train people over 65 then register for this training series which will help you become an effective and successful older adult instructor.
This template is fully customisable, allowing you to change the colours and logos to match your business branding. You can then print it out or email it electronically to your clients for them to use. Also available as a ready to use PDF!
In here you will find:
- Food Diary – Monday-Sunday template, allowing plenty of space to write in it!
- Exercise Diary – set activities with your clients to complete daily….or let them complete it to show you their activity levels!
- Step Counter – get your clients to track their daily steps as some motivation to keep moving on a daily & weekly basis!
- Monthly Activity Prompts – gives you a 30 day calendar which you can complete with your client to encourage them to complete exercises outside of your sessions too!
- A 30 Day Challenge template – this can be changed throughout the year and completed as a group challenge, solo challenge or to have up in your gym/studio.
- Goals Tracker – a space to record the SMART goals that you and your clients’ set together. Something for them to pop on their fridge to remind themselves of what they are focusing on?
Make sure you collect all of the necessary information in that first consultation with a new client. Be prepared and perform a smooth and professional meeting with the use of this checklist.
Are you a personal trainer or group exercise instructor? Do you have ladies attend your classes either whilst pregnant or just after? This quick guide contains all of the obvious and not-so-obvious considerations for each stage of pregnancy plus the post natal stage too. This guide has been compiled to help improve confidence and provide support to a range of fitness professionals.
Need to pay for this course? Click the link to pay via PayPal: