• Learn a consistent approach to shoulder examinations
• Refresh surface anatomy to identify important structures
• Learn about ligament and rotator cuff tests
• Identify and perform scapular stability tests
• Learn how to support clients with shoulder injuries
• Learn how to support rehabilitation of shoulder impingement
• Learn useful taping techniques
There are only 10 spaces available for this training!
If you are interested in joining us for this workshop then please register using the button below. You'll receive the details for the training and instructions of how to pay via email.
Creator of Cameron Reid Training
Hello ! I run manual therapy courses for Massage Therapists, Sports Massage Therapists, Sports Therapists, and Physiotherapists. They are accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT), and Sports Therapy Organisation (STO). I run my courses here in Norfolk, the UK and abroad.